Namu is the first raw, vegan, plant-based cuisine in Georgia. We opened in 2016. Our mission is to promote healthy eating. Our food is mainly raw, prepared from organic ingredients and is free from meat, dairy, gluten, sugar and table salt.
We work in few directions:
- Cafe Namu on 30 Shalva Dadiani street from 12.00 to 20.00
- Delivery service – choose the products from the web shop and our courier will deliver to your doorstep
- Masterclasses – we have online or onsite classes on various topics, check our events calendar
- Pop-up events – we are organising healthy, gourmet pop-up dinners and brunches in various places, check our events calendar
- Detox weekend – join Namu for the weekend to clean your body and mind, check our calendar
Namu’s owner Ana (Anuki) Tikaradze graduated from the top culinary school in the USA. She gained the experience in the UK, Germany, Spain and Indonesia. In addition to being a chef, Anuki holds a PhD in positive psychologist. She is determined to raise awareness about happiness-boosting interventions and the importance of healthy eating.